2021 Stock The Sleigh
Montgomery County Food Bank's annual holiday food drive, Stock The Sleigh, runs from November 1 until December 3 followed by a festive drop-off event on Saturday, December 4! Last year’s holiday food drive raised over 70,000 pounds of food along with monetary donations from our generous community. This year, our goal is to raise $50,000 and collect 100,000 pounds of food to meet the increased need during the holiday season.
We encourage the entire community to participate in this year's event! There are several ways to get involved including:
- Host A Food Drive - Fill out the contact form below to register. Then, download the food drive toolkit to get started! Need collection boxes? Schedule a pickup time below.
- Deck The Box - If you're hosting a food drive, don't forget to participate in our collection box decorating contest!
- Give - Donate here to have an ornament filled out with your name and gift amount to be hung at the food bank!
- Volunteer - Sign up to volunteer for the drop-off event by clicking here.
- Become A Sponsor - We need sponsors like you to make the event a success! Send completed sponsorship forms to Jamie Dietrich, Director of Development, at email@example.com.
Drop off event details coming soon!