COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Montgomery County Food Bank’s continued response and safety measures related to COVID-19 are a priority. Following the current CDC guidelines and Governor Abbott’s executive order, effective June 1, 2021, MCFB will implement the following standards for COVID-19:
- MCFB strongly encourages individuals to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals on food bank property.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for individuals who are NOT fully vaccinated.
- Safe distancing is recommended at the food bank when possible.
- Self-reported health screenings will be continued.
- All individuals who enter the facility must wash their hands before entry. Frequent handwashing is strongly recommended.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing will continue in all areas of the food bank.
MCFB’s top priority is the safety and health of everyone. If you are experiencing illness, (i.e., fever, chills, coughing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, runny nose, or congestion) please do not visit the food bank until you are feeling well.