2021 Fashion For Food
Montgomery County Food Bank's annual Fashion For Food event features a VIP party, trunk show, luxe raffle, and couture fashion show all leading up to the food bank's annual Food For Life Gala on April 2, 2022. Fashion For Food plays a critical role in raising awareness and funds to serve hungry children, families, and seniors in Montgomery County. Every $1 donated to the food bank provides 5 meals to our neighbors in need. This year's event is a 'white party', so dress to impress in all-white attire, and meet us at the runway!
- When: Friday, November 5, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Exclusive VIP access | 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Trunk show | 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Fashion show & mingle | 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Dance party | 9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Where: The Peach Orchard in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Theme: Glamour in the Greek Isles
- Attire: Attendees should wear all-white, Mediterranean chic attire.